Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved Stairlift | Model CRE-2110E
No matter what the weather, Bruno’s Elite Outdoor Curved stairlift can help you enjoy the freedom of the outdoors. The Elite Outdoor custom-crafted chairlift is built to precisely follow the angles of your stairs and offers Bruno’s renowned reliability and smooth, safe ride. Weather-protected features ensure high-quality performance of your stairlift even in extreme temperatures. Relax outdoors with the easy-to-use Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved stairlift — custom built specifically for your home.
Get a free consultation on your stairlift and home accessibility needs from Jenkins DME.
- Elite Outdoor Curve stairlift capacity: 400 lb (181 kg)
- Performance tested 0°F-125°F (-15°C-52°C)
- Durable outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces
- Marine-grade vinyl padded seat and armrest
- Weather-resistant cover protects the unit from the elements when stairlift not in use
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create extra space on steps
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives smooth ride from start to finish
- Generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Bruno stairlift Gold warranty: five year major components; two year parts
Bruno makes your safety a priority by providing a smooth ride, safety belt and obstruction sensors.
- Seat pad size: 17.5” x 15” deep (445 x 381 mm)
- Footrest size: 10” long x 9” deep (254 x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests: Up to 21.75” (552 mm) between arms